Plum Green Tea Pore-Cleansing Face Wash 75ml
* Plum Green Tea Pore-Cleansing Face Wash 75ml
- Gentle, soap-free, non-drying face wash
- Natural cellulose beads deep cleanse clogged pores
- Antioxidant-rich green tea helps combat acne
- Glycolic acid gently exfoliates for clearer, brighter skin
- Controls sebum levels for a fresh appearance
Four ways to a clearer face. One face wash.
1. Gentle, non-drying foaming formula. No soap or SLS
2. Soft, natural exfoliating cellulose scrub beads
3. Antioxidant green tea extracts
4. Cleanup with glycolic acid
You will love the gently foaming, refreshing experience of this face wash, coupled with mild exfoliation and an unbeatable green tea fragrance that leaves you feeling refreshed and energized.
Reasons to ♥
- Soap-free, SLS-free gently foaming cleansing system that does not dry skin
- Cellulose beads that gently exfoliate
- Antioxidant green tea extracts stop the acne (pimples) formation process in its tracks
- Glycolic acid knocks out older skin cells that can hang in there and make your acne worse
- Paraben-free, SLS-free, phthalate-free, as always
How to use
Take a smaller-than-coin-sized amount in your palm, work up lather on wet face, rinse and pat dry. Use once or twice daily do note that if you’re not used to exfoliation, your skin may feel stretched after the first few washes. This is quite normal – use a light moisturizer if your skin feels drier than usual. The balance will be restored within a few days.
A brilliant “housekeeper” for your skin – helps gently remove older, surface skin cells, which can otherwise cause dull complexion and clogged pores – and acne.
Green tea extracts
Needs no introduction. A simple, effective, safe anti-oxidant. These extracts have retained the polyphenols (the real antioxidant stuff) in green tea.
This one is our little lab secret but we will let you in on it. Using rough (plastic or natural) exfoliants can actually cause damage to skin and aggravate acne conditions. We’ve chosen soft, natural cellulose to give you a scrub that works, without damaging your skin. And, it’s friendlier to our water bodies where all our products finally end up.