Boots Essentials Cucumber Facial Wash 150ml
* Boots Essentials Cucumber Facial Wash 150ml
Product details Enriched with soothing cucumber and vitamins, Boots Essentials Cucumber Facial Toner works to refresh and tone the skin, removing the last traces of make -up and excess oils after cleansing. Suitable for all skin types Dermalogically tested How to use Apply with cotton wool to thoroughly cleansed skin
- Boots Essentials Cucumber Facial Wash is enriched with soothing cucumber and vitamins
- This wash effectively removes make-up and excess oils leaving skin thoroughly cleansed and refreshed.
- Suitable for all skin types. Dermatologically tested.
- Contains extract of cucumber to help gently soften and soothe your skin
- Enriched with cucumber and vitamins
- Draw out impurities and excess oils from the pores leaving skin clean and toned.
We’ve loving formulated our skin care range enriched with cooling cucumber and vitamins to gently care for your skin. This facial wash will remove your make up and well as those unwanted excess oils and impurities. Your skin will be left feeling thoroughly cleansed and refreshed. Don’t worry we’ve had this dermatologically tested and the great news is that it’s suitable for all skin types.
How to use
- Squeeze a small amount of face wash into your wet hands and massage in circular movements on your dampened skin, splash with warm water to rinse and simply pat dry.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into the eyes rinse well with water immediately.
- THIS IS NOT A FOOD Keep out of reach of children.
Aqua (Water), Sodium laureth sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Sodium chloride, Benzyl alcohol, Glycol distearate, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, Laureth-4, Sodium benzoate, Dipropylene glycol, Tocopheryl acetate, PEG-120 methyl glucose dioleate, Sodium citrate, Propylene glycol, Citric acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Parfum (Fragrance), Retinyl palmitate, Disodium phosphate, Hexyl cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol, Sorbitol, Sodium hydroxide, Limonene, Linalool, Cucumis sativus (Cucumber) fruit extract, Denatonium benzoate, Tocopherol, Benzoic acid, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)